Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
- We will only use personal information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it.
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We will not pass your information to any other parties unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it.
- All employees and contractors who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
You as a user of the site also have the legal duty to protect information you receive from the site.
- You must not copy or pass on any personal information from this site.
- You must choose a strong password and keep it private.
- You must not use personal information from the site for any reason other than for church business.
Copyright for the content of this site is property of St Andrew's Kirk Ella.
This site contains links to other websites. The policy of these sites is not under the control of St Andrew's Kirk Ella and we cannot be responsive for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
- Some cookies on this site are essential and are set when you interact with the site in a manner that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
- We also use non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site.
- To control third party cookies, you can adjust your browser settings.